Liam O’Neill was elected the new chairman of the Louth Ladies County Board at their AGM in Ardee last night.
The former secretary succeeds Dermot Woods in the role after the Naomh Malachi clubman opted to step down after two years.
He will remain involved in County Board affairs as PRO while Liam’s wife Angela will take up his former role as secretary.
The committee in full is as follows:
- Chairperson: Liam O’Neill
- Vice Chairperson: Edel Woods
- Secretary: Angela O’Neill
- Treasurer: Johann Fedigan
- Asst Treasurer: Gabrielle Clarke
- R.O.: Dermot Woods
- Registrar: Ann Fedigan
- Leinster Council: Sonia Gernon and Lily Dowdall.
- Central Council: Pat Carr and Dermot Woods.